Monday, November 30, 2009

A Few Finished Projects....Finally



It's been a while since I've had something to contribute to this crazy site. Too many projects on my needles & not enough knitting time! But I finally got a few things accomplished today & off of my needles!

The first thing I finished were my Owling Fingerless Gloves. Super quick knit. These should be really warm come the cold weather. I can hardly wait to use them.

The second thing I finished is my Aquaphobia socks. So glad to have these finished. I made the mistake of using a yarn that I didn't have two skeins of which meant I had to find some from someone else. Huge mistake because the skein I bought is so drastically different in colors that it's silly. Oh well. I'm willing to give that up because these actually fit my feet. That's right folks! Out of all the socks I've made, these are the first ones that fit!

No comments: